Availability: Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View - Advance Purchase.
Twin Room - Advance Purchase.
Twin Room - Advance Purchase.
Nice luxury hotel along seafront Promenade des Anglais
Across from beach
This storied Nice hotel on the waterfront promenade sits among numerous local attractions: the Verdure and Nice theatres, Nice Opera, Place Masséna, Cours Seleya flower market, and Albert 1st Gardens, and Niece Etoile Shopping Center.
A terrace/solarium features an indoor/outdoor heated pool and panoramic sea views between marble columns. Guests can try their luck at the slots and gaming tables in the hotel's casino.
Guestrooms feature sleek furnishings, flat-panel TVs, minibars, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Private bathrooms come with designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 12 January 2014 to 19 January 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée Amenities
During its heyday, the nine-story Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée was a famed playground for wealthy pleasure-seekers on the French Riviera. Located on the waterfront Promenade des Anglais of Nice's Old City, the hotel reopened in early 2004 after a complete restoration. It features a towering Art Deco marble façade that dates back to its original 1929 opening and 187 guestrooms and suites with the latest amenities, including flat screen TVs, high speed Internet access, and electric blinds.
The heart of the hotel is on the third floor, where guests will find Le 3e restaurant and bar; a spa featuring a sauna; and a large casino with slot machines, roulette, and table games. Just outside, a 3,200-square-foot terrace/solarium features an indoor/outdoor heated pool and panoramic sea views between the hotel's original marble columns. Private transfers are available upon request for a fee.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 187
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 9
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Le 3e - This restaurant on the third floor offers indoor and outdoor dining and a menu of fresh seafood and other dishes from Southern France and the Mediterranean. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Le 3e serves breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM every morning.
Le 3e Bar - This poolside bar draws a trendy crowd for drinks, fusion-style dining, and evening piano music. Open for lunch and dinner.
A 3,200 square-foot solarium with sea views features an indoor/outdoor pool. A fitness center provides exercise equipment, a sauna, and a Turkish hammam (steam bath).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Sauna in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.