Book your room at Le Royal
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room, City View
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Double or Twin Room, Sea View
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Room, Sea View (Privilege)
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly hotel in Nice (Nice City Centre) near Promenade des Anglais
This hotel is located in Nice (Nice City Centre), close to the beach, Casino Ruhl, Promenade des Anglais, and Albert 1st Gardens. Also nearby are Nice Etoile Shopping Center and Avenue Jean Medecin.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Royal features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1910
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
White and Blue - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Le Royal
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.