Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Suite, Valley View
- One Queen Bed
Classic Room (Elegance)
- One Queen Bed
Luxury Suite, View (Village)
- One Queen Bed
- One Double or Two Twin beds
5-star luxury hotel in Saint-Paul-de-Vence with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this luxury hotel is close to Musee de Saint-Paul, Chateau Grimaldi, and Fondation Maeght. Local attractions also include Vence Cathedral and Porte du Peyra.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Saint Paul features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Le Saint Paul - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 3-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 22 and EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.