Book your room at Mas de Vence Hotel - Restaurant
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Comfort Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Vence eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Vence, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Place du Grand Jardin, Vence Cathedral, and Porte du Peyra. Also nearby are Chateau de Villeneuve Fondation Emile Hugues and Chapelle du Rosaire.
In addition to a restaurant, Mas de Vence Hotel - Restaurant features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mas de Vence Hotel - Restaurant
- At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 70
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 753
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking
- In your room
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- LED TV
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast area between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Table Du Mas - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Mas de Vence Hotel - Restaurant
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Ecolabel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.