Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Double and Two Single Beds
This hotel is located in Nice business quarter with free airport shuttle 24h/24h
Located near Promenade des Anglais with beaches, this hotel is close to Park Phoenix and Nikaia concert place. The city town and shopping place are at 5 km.
The train station St Augustin is just front.
Pool, fitness facility
Suite Novotel Nice Aéroport Arenas include a fitness facility and a seasonal outdoor pool. Amenities include free massages each thursday's evening, ironing room and boutique gourmande.
Suite of 30m2
Suite can be modulated with relaxation area, bathroom with shower and bath tube. Corner with micro-wave, fridge and kettle.
SuiteBox: internet on Tv, music, films, local call free...
Suite Novotel Nice Aéroport Arenas features a fitness facility and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a bar/lounge on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel welcome pets without extra charges.
Reception opened 24h/24h offer an assistance for touristics activities or transport informations. A free roundtrip airport shuttle 24h/24hfor guests.
Onsite parking is available located just under the hotel (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 8
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2008
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge. You can take it in breakfast room or in your suite.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness facility and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.