Book your room at Villa la Malouine
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Hotel in Nice near Port of Nice
Situated near the sea, this hotel is close to Port of Nice, Castle Park, and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Also nearby are Nice Theatre and Nice Cathedral.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Villa la Malouine provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and a garden.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary newspapers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa la Malouine
- At your hotel
Villa la Malouine features a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Nice hotel also offers a garden, secure parking, and express check-in. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 2
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Room service
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Secure parking, Secure parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
The Fine Print for Villa la Malouine
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the front desk is closed from 1 PM to 5 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property in advance to make special arrangements. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 9 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- We Should Mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.