Book your room at Hotel Première Classe Nevers - Varennes Vauzelles
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Book early & Save **
- One Double Bed
Triple Room - Book early & Save **
- One Double Bed
Triple Room with 3 single beds - Book early & Save **
- Three Single Beds
Twin room - Book early & Save **
- Two Single Beds
Varennes-Vauzelles hotel in the suburbs
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is close to Sainte Bernadette Nevers, Convent of St. Gildard, and Church of St-Etienne. Local attractions also include Parc Roger-Salengro and Palais Ducal.
Amenities at Hotel Première Classe Nevers - Varennes Vauzelles include complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning in public areas, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Première Classe Nevers - Varennes Vauzelles
- At your hotel
Hotel Première Classe Nevers - Varennes Vauzelles features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and air conditioning in public areas. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free secure outdoor parking
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Fine Print for Hotel Première Classe Nevers - Varennes Vauzelles
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, and 7 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekends and Bank holidays. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4.90 for adults and EUR 2.45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3.00 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.