Book your room at La Folie
Nevers hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Nevers, this hotel is close to Tour Goguin, Porte de Croux, and Nevers Cathedral. Also nearby are Convent of St. Gildard and Palais Ducal.
In addition to a restaurant, La Folie features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and free self parking.
Guestrooms have desks, complimentary newspapers, and hair dryers; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Nevers hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Year Built 1973
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Folie has a restaurant on site.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for La Folie
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 82/100 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.03 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.