Availability: La Folie
Nevers hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Nevers, this hotel is close to Tour Goguin, Porte de Croux, and Nevers Cathedral. Also nearby are Convent of St. Gildard and Palais Ducal.
In addition to a restaurant, La Folie features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and free self parking.
Guestrooms have desks, complimentary newspapers, and hair dryers; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Folie Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Nevers hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Year Built 1973
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Folie has a restaurant on site.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
La Folie Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM.
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 82/100 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.03 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.