Book your room at Le Grand Bois - La Résidence
Please enter your travel dates.
Cottage, 1 Bedroom
- 1 double
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms
- 1 double and 2 single
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms
- 1 queen and 4 single
Family-friendly Gimouille apartment with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly apartment is located on a lake, where area attractions include Tour Goguin, Porte de Croux, and Nevers Cathedral. Area attractions also include Palais Ducal and Convent of St. Gildard.
At Le Grand Bois - La Résidence, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The apartment also features a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to kitchens and sofa beds, guestrooms feature separate bedrooms along with day beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, and March:
- Swimming pool
Le Grand Bois - La Résidence
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Le Grand Bois - La Résidence provides an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. The apartment offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly apartment also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 66
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Furnished lanai
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Day bed
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast area between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowboats on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Ziplining on site
The Fine Print for Le Grand Bois - La Résidence
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 7 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Debit cards only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per stay, varies per unit size
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per house (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 30 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.