Availability: Hilton Niseko Village
Hilton, Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Twin Hilton Mt. YoteiMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Twin DeluxeMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Twin Deluxe Mt. YoteiMax Occupancy: 3 adults
King Deluxe Mt. YoteiMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Mountain ski retreat with dining and a golf course
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Kutchan resort is in the mountains, near Niseko Higashiyama Ski Area, Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu, and winter sports such as horse riding/rentals.
Enjoy the slopes and a spa tub at Hilton Niseko Village during the winter, and return in the summer for a round at the resort's golf course.
In addition to refrigerators and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with desks and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Niseko Village Amenities
Come for the area's skiing and snow in the winter and return when the snow melts for a round of golf at the onsite golf course. Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a health club. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the resort's bar.
The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 499
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Golf course on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Hilton Niseko Village has a restaurant on site.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the resort. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
Hilton Niseko Village Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Resort fee (December - April): JPY 525 per person, per night in winter
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Ski storage
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 63000 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.