Book your room at Hôtel Le Nogentel
Please enter your travel dates.
Riverwalk hotel with marina and restaurant
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Parc Floral de Paris, Chateau de Vincennes, and Bois de Vincennes. Centre Commercial les Arcades and Pere Lachaise Cemetery are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A marina, a restaurant, and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, conference rooms, meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 60 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Hôtel Le Nogentel features a marina. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Nogent-sur-Marne hotel also offers a terrace, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool and outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Billiards or pool table
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Marina on site
- Wedding services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hôtel Le Nogentel has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.