Book your room at Hôtel Le Nogentel
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Single Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Nogent-sur-Marne hotel with a restaurant
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is close to Parc Floral de Paris, Centre Commercial les Arcades, and Chateau de Vincennes. Local attractions also include Bois de Vincennes and Begin Hospital.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Le Nogentel features a marina. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and conference space.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Nogentel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Hôtel Le Nogentel features a marina. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Nogent-sur-Marne hotel also offers a terrace, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool and outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Wedding services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Marina on site
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hôtel Le Nogentel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hôtel Le Nogentel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.