Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Family-friendly Aalborg hotel near Karolinelund
This family-friendly hotel is located in the business district, close to Gigantium Arena, Aalborg University, and Gug Kirke. Local attractions also include Karolinelund and Aalborg Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Aalborg features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.
In addition to a sauna, Scandic Aalborg features a fitness facility and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4681 square feet (435 square meters) include banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Scandic Aalborg is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4681
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 435
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast area.
Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness facility, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.