Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Chesapeake
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chesapeake eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Chesapeake, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Greenbrier Mall, Chesapeake Conference Center, and Oak Grove Lake Park. Local attractions also include Chesapeake City Park and Chesapeake Arboretum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Chesapeake features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Chesapeake Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Chesapeake provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 625 square feet (58 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Courtyard by Marriott Chesapeake is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 90
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 58
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 625
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Chesapeake has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard by Marriott Chesapeake Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.