Book your room at Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel
Hotel in Portsmouth near Children's Museum of Virginia
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum, Children's Museum of Virginia, and Nauticus National Maritime Center. Also nearby are Moses Myers House and Chrysler Museum of Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel
At your hotel
Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measure 24355 square feet (2192 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 24355
- Conference space size (meters) - 2192
- Number of meeting rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Foggy Point - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.