Availability: Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom - ADVANCE PURCHASE
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom - ADVANCE PURCHASE
- Two Queen Beds
Beach hotel with a business center
This Virginia Beach hotel offers direct access to the beach and is only a short distance from Pacific Place, Neptune's Park, and Neptune Statue. Also nearby are Naval Aviation Monument Park and Old Coast Guard Station.
Beachgoers will appreciate the free beach shuttle, while others can remain at Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront and take advantage of a complimentary evening social and a business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront Amenities
Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront features an indoor pool and a fitness center. This 3-star property offers access to a business center. A complimentary breakfast and evening social are offered (may not be available daily). This beach hotel also offers a picnic area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-out. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 72
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free breakfast
- Free parking
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary breakfast is offered. The hotel offers a complimentary evening social on select days.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.