Book your room at The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Virginia Beach high-rise hotel with indoor, city-view pool
In upscale Town Center
This Virginia Beach hotel is in the upscale Town Center mixed-use development, featuring shops, restaurants, offices, and the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts. The ocean beach is 8 miles away.
The city-view health club includes an indoor pool, and WestinWORKOUT® Gym. The Westin Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Westin Virginia Beach Town Center is smoke-free.
Westin Heavenly Beds
Guestrooms feature Westin Heavenly Beds, 32-inch LCD TVs, compact refrigerators, and coffeemakers with Starbucks Coffee®. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center occupies 10 floors of a 39-story tower, the tallest in Virginia. Shops, restaurants, and the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts are steps away.
This Art Deco hotel features a heated indoor pool, and a well-equipped fitness center. The Westin Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar and a coffee shop are on site. Room service is available.
Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, a gift shop/newsstand, and concierge services. Self-parking and valet parking are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Westin Restaurant and Bar - With view over the city, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 17 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.