Availability: The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Virginia Beach high-rise hotel with indoor, city-view pool
In upscale Town Center
This Virginia Beach hotel is in the upscale Town Center mixed-use development, featuring shops, restaurants, offices, and the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts. The ocean beach is 8 miles away.
The city-view health club includes an indoor pool, and WestinWORKOUT® Gym. The Westin Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Westin Virginia Beach Town Center is smoke-free.
Westin Heavenly Beds
Guestrooms feature Westin Heavenly Beds, 32-inch LCD TVs, compact refrigerators, and coffeemakers with Starbucks Coffee®. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center Amenities
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center occupies 10 floors of a 39-story tower, the tallest in Virginia. Shops, restaurants, and the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts are steps away.
This Art Deco hotel features a heated indoor pool, and a well-equipped fitness center. The Westin Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar and a coffee shop are on site. Room service is available.
Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, a gift shop/newsstand, and concierge services. Self-parking and valet parking are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
The Westin Restaurant and Bar - With view over the city, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.