Availability: Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
All-suite hotel on Chesapeake Bay in Virginia Beach
First Landing State Park
This all-suite hotel sits on the quieter north end of Virginia Beach on the shores of Chesapeake Bay, adjacent to shopping, fishing, and entertainment; First Landing State Park is 1 mile away.
Secluded beach, pools
Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club.
Balcony, separate living area
Guest suites at Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center have balconies overlooking the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs. Rooms also include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center Amenities
Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center sits on its own guests-only stretch of beach on Chesapeake Bay in Virginia Beach. The beach and dunes are more natural here than the more heavily used sands of resorts farther south. The hotel has an indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, and sauna; a health club with fitness center and massage services is also on site.
The Virginia Beach Tennis Club (two miles from the hotel) offers 30 outdoor and six indoor courts with a variety of playing surfaces. Guests are allowed 1.5 hours of complimentary play for each night of stay at the hotel. Complimentary bicycles are available for scenic rides through First Landing State Park.
The hotel offers a business center and seasonal concierge desk, as well as complimentary parking in a secure garage.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 295
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1987
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
Trade Winds - Guests can enjoy a view of the Chesapeake Bay while dining in this casual yet elegant restaurant, which features local seafood, steaks, and traditional American cuisine. There is also a lavish Sunday brunch, which includes carving-, omelette-, sushi- and make-your-own-doughnut stations, as well as salads and meat and pasta dishes.
Seasonal poolside bar and cafe - Open Memorial Day through Labor day, this poolside bar and cafe serves cocktails, beverages, and burgers and sandwiches.
Room service - Available from early till late.
The hotel offers an array of beachfront activities, a fully equipped fitness center, and indoor and outdoor pools. Complimentary bicycles are available for scenic rides through First Landing State Park. The Virginia Beach Tennis Club (two miles from the hotel) offers 30 outdoor and six indoor courts with a variety of playing surfaces. Guests are allowed 1.5 hours of complimentary play for each night of stay at the hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12.00 per person (one way)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.