Book your room at Golden Tulip Weert
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Weert with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Jacob Van Horne Municipal Museum, Church of St. Martin, and St Francis of Assisi Church. Regional attractions also include Museum Land of Thorn and Abdijkerk.
In addition to a restaurant, Golden Tulip Weert features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Golden Tulip Weert
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 7 meeting rooms are available. This Weert hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the indoor pool and outdoor pool at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Golden Tulip Weert is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This brasserie specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Golden Tulip Weert
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.