Availability: Van der Valk Hotel Venlo
Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Double Room
- 1 double
Comfort Double Room
- 1 double
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Venlo with a restaurant
Situated in Venlo, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Van Bommel Van Dam, St Martinus Kerk, and Town Hall. Local attractions also include Limburgs Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Van der Valk Hotel Venlo features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks; rooms also include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van der Valk Hotel Venlo Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Van der Valk Hotel Venlo is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Van der Valk Hotel Venlo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 6.75 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.