Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a restaurant, in Wangerland (North Sea Coast)
This hotel is located in Wangerland (North Sea Coast), close to Horumersiel Beach Park, Schillig Beach, and Stumpenser Muehle Windmill. Regional attractions also include Jade Weser Port Info Center and Lighthouse Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Arche Noah features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a snack bar/deli.
All guestrooms include separate sitting areas, private bathrooms, and televisions.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Wangerland hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 3
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hotel Arche Noah has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests can arrange early or late check-in by contacting the property directly, using contact information in the email confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.90 per person, per night
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.