Availability: Hotel & Restaurant Madam Sprunck
Double Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Helsingor hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hotel is close to Saint Olai's Church, Kronborg Slot, and Helsingborg North Harbor. Area attractions also include Ferry Terminal and City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel & Restaurant Madam Sprunck features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a nightclub.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel & Restaurant Madam Sprunck Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This Helsingor hotel also offers a nightclub, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel & Restaurant Madam Sprunck is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Madam Sprunck - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Cafeen - This café serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hotel & Restaurant Madam Sprunck Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 9 AM - noonAfter hours, guests can check in using the touch screen in the lobby. Enter the 4-digit reservation number received at time of reservation. Guests can also contact the hotel restaurant where their key is placed using the number on the reservation confirmation.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 195 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 195 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.