Book your room at Northampton West M1, Jct 16
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Northampton (Flore)
This hotel is located in Northampton (Flore), where area attractions include Althorp House, Sixfields Stadium, and Daventry Country Park. Area attractions also include Franklin's Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Northampton West M1, Jct 16 features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Northampton West M1, Jct 16
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 3,457.96 square feet (321 square meters). This Northampton hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 321
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 3,457.96
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $4.95 GBP /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $4.95 GBP /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Pay movies
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Northampton West M1, Jct 16 has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for Northampton West M1, Jct 16
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 10 per stay)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu