Book your room at Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Twin Room
|$112 $88||$112 $88|
- 2 double
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel in Launceston with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Albert Hall Convention Centre, 1842 Gallery, and Boags Brewery. Also nearby are City Park and Quadrant Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston
- The Overview
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 165
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- The Eats
Avenue Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
- Mind and Body
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 6.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.