Availability: Protea Hotel Kimberley
Univeral AccessMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Kimberley with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Kimberley Mine Museum Village, Big Hole, and De Beers Diamond Oval.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Kimberley features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, fireplaces, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Kimberley Amenities
Protea Hotel Kimberley features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Kimberley hotel also offers a garden, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Protea Hotel Kimberley has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2007
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Protea Hotel Kimberley has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Protea Hotel Kimberley Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.