Availability: Tamarindo hostel
Shared DormitoryMax Occupancy: 11 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Shared DormitoryMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Art Deco hostel in San Pedro Sula with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in San Pedro Sula, this hostel is close to San Pedro Sula University, Museum of Anthropology and History, and Museum of Nature. Also nearby are Parque Central and Central Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Tamarindo hostel features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tamarindo hostel Amenities
The hostel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 15 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Concierge services, a complimentary grocery shopping service, and wedding services can be provided. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
Tamarindo hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1995
- Conference space size (feet) - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 1 PM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this coffee shop serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Tamarindo hostel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: HNL 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HNL 20.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HNL 300.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.