Availability: Scandic Haugesund
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel in Haugesund with a restaurant
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Haugesund Town Hall and Haraldshaugen. Area attractions also include St Olav's Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Haugesund features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Haugesund Amenities
Scandic Haugesund features a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5595 square feet (520 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a grocery/convenience store, and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5595
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 520
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Lobby Bar - This restaurant serves light fare only. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Scandic Haugesund Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.