Availability: Best Western Dulles Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Sterling eco-friendly hotel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in Sterling, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Center for Innovative Technology Complex and Herndon Centennial Golf Course. Area attractions also include National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center and Industrial Strength Theatre.
Best Western Dulles Airport provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and dry cleaning/laundry services. Other amenities include laundry facilities and a business center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Dulles Airport Amenities
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Dulles Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.