Book your room at Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, River View (POTOMAC )
Old Town Alexandria hotel near historic shops
2 blocks to shops
Situated just off the George Washington Parkway, this hotel near the Potomac River is 8 blocks from the shops and historic homes on Old Alexandria's revitalized waterfront.
Easy come, easy go
Transportation is a cinch, with onsite parking and complimentary shuttle service to Reagan Airport. This is a 100% smoke-free property.
Each of the soundproofed 254 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza hotel in Old Town Alexandria is equipped with Internet access (surcharge), premium channels, and multi-line phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria
This 12-story Virginia property is located 8 blocks from the historic shops and homes of Old Town Alexandria's revitalized waterfront and is four miles from Washington, DC.
Crowne Plaza Old Town has a fitness center. The Chequers Restaurant serves breakfast, while the Railstop Gastropub serves lunch and dinner. Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access in public areas, and a computer station. Transportation to the airport, the Metro, and the heart of Old Town Alexandria is provided as a complimentary service.
A 24-hour business center is available along with business services, ballroom, banquet and 5 meeting rooms. An ATM machine, tour/tickest assistance, and express check-in/check-out are also among the conveniences the hotel offers.
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Banquet facilities
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Chequers - British cuisine is served for breakfast in this roomy restaurant.
Railstop Gastropub - British cuisine is served at this gastropub for lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.