Book your room at Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, River View (POTOMAC )Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, Non Smoking, River View (2 BEDS POTOMAC )Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Old Town Alexandria hotel near historic shops
2 blocks to shops
Situated just off the George Washington Parkway, this hotel near the Potomac River is 8 blocks from the shops and historic homes on Old Alexandria's revitalized waterfront.
Easy come, easy go
Transportation is a cinch, with onsite parking and complimentary shuttle service to Reagan Airport. This is a 100% smoke-free property.
Each of the soundproofed 254 guestrooms at Crowne Plaza hotel in Old Town Alexandria is equipped with Internet access (surcharge), premium channels, and multi-line phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria
This 12-story Virginia property is located 8 blocks from the historic shops and homes of Old Town Alexandria's revitalized waterfront and is four miles from Washington, DC.
Crowne Plaza Old Town has a fitness center. The Chequers Restaurant serves breakfast, while the Railstop Gastropub serves lunch and dinner. Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access in public areas, and a computer station. Transportation to the airport, the Metro, and the heart of Old Town Alexandria is provided as a complimentary service.
A 24-hour business center is available along with business services, ballroom, banquet and 5 meeting rooms. An ATM machine, tour/tickest assistance, and express check-in/check-out are also among the conveniences the hotel offers.
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Chequers - British cuisine is served for breakfast in this roomy restaurant.
Railstop Gastropub - British cuisine is served at this gastropub for lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.