Book your room at Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Two Queens Retreat Room
- 2 queen
Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking Accessible
- 2 queen
Alexandria hotel overlooking D.C. monuments
Minutes from museums
Located in Alexandria's West End, this hotel is 6 miles southeast of Arlington National Cemetery and 8 miles from DC's monuments and museums, with complimentary airport and area shuttle service. The Pentagon City Mall is about 4 miles away.
Jog, swim, ride
Surrounded by walking and jogging trails, this activities-oriented Hilton hotel offers a pool and fitness center, as well as a complimentary shuttle to the Metro and Reagan National Airport.
Views from the tower
The 496 rooms in Hilton Alexandria Mark Center offer scenic views and include desks with ergonomic chairs, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and daily newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
- The Overview
Located in historic Alexandria, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center is a quarter-mile from Winkler Botanical Garden, five miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, and eight miles from Washington, D.C. monuments, museums, galleries, shopping, and attractions.
Hotel amenities include a restaurant, a health club, swimming pool, barber/beauty shop, business center, wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge), and nightly turndown service upon request. An airport shuttle during limited hours and a complimentary area shuttle within 3 miles distance are available. Secure covered parking is available surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 496
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Video-game console
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Finn and Porter: Sushi, prime aged steak, and fresh seafood. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Out and About
Two lighted tennis courts, two pools (the outdoor pool is seasonal), and a fitness center are available. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.