Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room 2 Doubles
Club Room 2 Doubles
King Alcove Room
- One King Bed
Club Room King Bed
High-rise with skywalk to Ballston Common Mall
Built above the Ballston Metro stop, this convenient hotel is linked by skywalks to the National Science Foundation and Ballston Common Mall, and is 2 miles from Georgetown.
The smoke-free Hilton Arlington features 5 restaurants, ranging from casual American fare to gourmet wine and desserts. Hotel services include a concierge and a technology helpdesk.
The Hilton's large, nonsmoking guestrooms are on floors 1–7 and offer wireless Internet access, desks with ergonomic chairs, voice mail, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
All guests have discounted access to Ballston Common Sports & Fitness Club, 2 skywalks away in a 4-story shopping mall. The club offers exercycles and treadmills, as well as exercise classes, saunas, tanning beds, steam rooms, and massage therapists.
Within the Hilton Arlington complex are 5 restaurants: Dan & Brad's Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesday, Primo, Starbucks, and Tivoli, a gourmet market that carries homemade pastries and has wine tastings every afternoon.
Free wireless Internet service is provided in the hotel. A buffet breakfast is available for an additional cost.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Dan & Brad's Steakhouse - Rich wood paneling and semi-private dining rooms establish a clubby atmosphere in this restaurant, which features Black Angus steaks and California wines. Breakfast and lunch buffets are also available.
Ruby Tuesday - For lunch and dinner, this national chain serves traditional hamburgers, soups, and desserts, and has a bountiful salad bar.
Tivoli - This delightful gourmet shop near the Metro entrance has afternoon wine tastings and tempting homemade desserts.
Starbuck's - Coffee drinks, pastries, and sandwiches.
Primo Deli - Located on the ground floor near the Metro entrance, the small deli sells sandwiches, wraps, and drinks.
Two skywalks away from the hotel is Ballston Common Sport & Fitness Club, where guests can pay a discounted fee to take exercise classes, get massages, and use tanning beds, saunas, steam rooms, and exercise equipment.
In the same mall as the health club is Bailey's, which has pool tables and billiards. For golfers, the nearest course is six miles across the Potomac in Washington at Hains Point, which has 18 holes, a driving range, and miniature course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night