Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Accessible
- 1 King Bed
Standard Two Queens - Non Refundable
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- 1 King Bed
Standard King - Non Refundable
DC-area hotel adjacent to the airport
Towering over adjacent Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, this Hilton is a mile from the Pentagon and 3 miles from the White House and Arlington National Cemetery.
Go by shuttle
Complimentary shuttle service takes guests to and from the airport, the Metro, and Crystal City; the hotel has a 24-hour business center, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Plenty of amenities
Hilton Crystal City at National Airport offers 386 soundproofed rooms with armchairs, desks, voice mail, high-speed Internet access, and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Atop this 12-story Hilton is an indoor lap pool, deck, and 24-hour fitness center that includes saunas, stair machines, treadmills, weight machines, and an exercise bike. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to National Airport upon request. A 24-hour business center has a computer with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), fax machine, printer, and phone. The hotel also offers 16,000 square feet (1486 square meters) of event space, including 2 ballrooms and 10 smaller rooms.
Pets are welcome at this family-friendly property (restrictions apply). Additional amenities include laundry facilities, luggage storage, and a TV in the lobby.
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 386
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
Bistro Ondine - Louvered shutters, ceiling fans, and tiger-striped fabric on the banquettes give this softly lit restaurant a tropical feel. The menu includes standard American dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Clark's Bar - Tucked into a corner off the lobby, Clark's is a small, paneled pub with a five-seat bar, television, and built-in green leather couch. The bar serves drinks and hors d'oeuvres nightly.
The Hilton's indoor lap pool and fitness center are on the top floor. In the fitness center, guests can watch television while working out on treadmills, stair machines, an exercise bike, a cross trainer, and a weight machine.
Runners and cyclists can pick up the path that runs along the George Washington Memorial Parkway at National Airport. The gently rolling path weaves in and out of woods past breathtaking views of the Potomac River on its way to Mount Vernon, 11 miles south. The nearest golf course is 3 miles across the Potomac in Washington at Hains Point, which has 18 holes, a driving range, and a miniature golf course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Hilton; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.