Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- 2 queen
Executive One King Bed Non-Smoking
- 1 king
Convenient Ballston hotel near DC.
Near Arlington Cemetery and Metro
This Arlington hotel is 3 blocks from Ballston Metro Station and just 5 metro stops to downtown DC, Smithsonian musuems, or Arlington Cemetery.
Restaurant and bar
Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston offers the Silver Leaf restaurant and lounge. An area shuttle is complimentary.
HDTV with cable service
Guestrooms at Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston feature 32-inch high-definition LCD televisions with cable service, HBO, and pay movies.
Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston offers the Silver Leaf Restaurant, serving prime beef and regional seafood favorites. The lobby-level Silver Leaf Lounge serves wine by the glass and appetizers in an airy, contemporary atmosphere. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary in common areas. Guests can relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or work out in the 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel has a 24-hour business center and more than 5,000 square feet of meeting and event space, seating up to 200 guests and spread over 4 separate large rooms. A complimentary area shuttle is provided. Newspapers are complimentary in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Silver Leaf Restaurant - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Children's menu available. Specializes in steak and seafood.
Silver Leaf Lounge - Contemporary atmosphere with wine and appetizers.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston features a seasonal outdoor pool with lounge chairs. Guests can also use the cardio machines and weight-training equipment at the small 24-hour fitness facility on-site, or take advantage of Yoga, Pilates, and aerobics offered for a discounted rate at the fitness center nearby.
In the surrounding area guests can find scooter rentals, golf, miniature golf, row boats, tennis, and ice skating. Just across the street from the hotel, Custis Jogging Trail offers 20 miles of landscaped trails.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.