Book your room at Hotel Monaco Alexandria, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Monte Carlo, Room, Terrace
Alexandria, VA area hotel, Old Town Elegance
Old Town Alexandria
Located in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, this hotel is 1 block from Market Square and 7 miles from Washington, DC.
This Kimpton Hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to the airport. A restaurant, 24-hour business center, and fitness center with indoor pool are on site.
Hotel Monaco Alexandria guestrooms provide wireless Internet access, daily newspapers, bathrobes, and in-rooms safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Monaco Alexandria, a Kimpton Hotel
- At your hotel
This contemporary Kimpton hotel is located in historic Old Town Alexandria, just 7 miles from downtown Washington DC. Hotel Monaco Alexandria offers 8000 square feet of conference rooms, as well as event catering and business services. The concierge can help answer any questions you might have. Conveniences such as a fitness center and dry cleaning services are available. Guests have access to the hotel's parking garage for a surcharge. The business center, front desk, and room service are all available 24 hours a day.
Complimentary amenities include a shuttle service to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport at scheduled times. A free city trolley stops by the hotel approximately every 15 minutes; stops include a local METRO station. The hotel hosts a complimentary nightly wine reception.
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 720
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- 24-hour business center
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Eat and drink
Jackson 20 - This contemporary Colonial-style restaurant and bar captures the simple, classic charm of the period. Serves regional American cuisine with an emphasis on ingredients sourced from local waters and nearby farms.
The hotel hosts a complimentary nightly wine reception.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hotel Monaco Alexandria - a Kimpton Hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Monaco Alexandria, a Kimpton Hotel
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.