Book your room at Hyatt Dulles
Executive Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Business Plan, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Business Plan, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Business-friendly Herndon property with an indoor pool
Across from Dulles
Located near Dulles International Airport and the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, this all-suite hotel stands close to wineries and Civil War battlefields. Arlington Cemetery is 19.7 miles from the hotel.
Splash pool, spa tub
An indoor splash pool and spa tub overlook a landscaped patio surrounding a gazebo. In the Hyatt's atrium lobby, a large fishpond is surrounded by lush foliage.
All 316 spacious suites have sitting areas with sofa beds, upholstered easy chairs, full-size desks, and complimentary wireless Internet access. 37-inch flat screen TVs come with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Small trees punctuate the edges of a stone patio with a wooden gazebo. Guests can walk or run on the tree-lined walkways that snake throughout the nearby office buildings, or front desk staff can provide a map of nearby running trails.
The Hyatt Dulles hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes free weights, weight machines, 4 exercise bikes, 3 stair machines, and treadmills. Nearby is the indoor splash pool and spa tub, both of which overlook the patio. The hotel's Elements restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served from 6 AM to 10:30 AM daily, and coffee is available in the lobby. Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel operates a complimentary, half-hourly scheduled shuttle from Washington Dulles International Airport between 4:15 AM and 12:30 AM daily. Self-parking is free during your stay. A 24-hour business center includes computers, printers, copiers, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available in the restaurant and lobby bar. The hotel also offers 29,000 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate a wedding or a conference.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 29000
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2610
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Elements - This restaurant serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests receive discounted passes to Gold's Gym in Herndon, 2.5 miles away. Golfers have a choice of five courses within 10 miles. The closest is Reston National, an 18-hole course 5 miles east. Woody's Golf Range, 8 miles away, has a driving range, miniature golf course, and basketball court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hyatt Dulles
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Park and Away Offer
Book a stay in Park N Fly rate plan and receive the following:
- Complimentary airport parking for up to 7 days
Rise and Shine
Book a stay in a Rise and Shine rate category now - April 30, 2014, for travel February 3 - April 30, 2014 within the same period, and receive the following:
- Continental breakfast for 2 daily
- Free self parking for 1 vehicle during stay