Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Above the runway lights at Reagan National Airport
Pentagon: 2 miles
Adjacent to Reagan National Airport, this 18-story Hyatt Regency is 2 miles from the Pentagon and government buildings, and 6 miles from historic Georgetown.
Restaurant opens to the Hyatt Regency's atrium and offers buffet as well as à la carte options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guestrooms at this Arlington hotel include voice mail and high-speed wireless Internet access. Work desks come with adjustable swivel chairs.
This Arlington, Virginia hotel is adjacent to Reagan National Airport and within two miles of Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon.
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City features a staffed 24-hour business center with computers, office supplies, and a large ink jet printer for creating posters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. The meeting space includes 19 meeting rooms and a 23,000-square-foot exhibit hall. Guests can relax in a small seasonal outdoor pool and jet spa surrounded by a sundeck, or make use of the hotel's health club. A complimentary shuttle takes guests to and from the airport during scheduled times.
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 686
- Number of floors - 18
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2070
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Cinnabar – This casual restaurant, which opens to the Hyatt Regency's atrium, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, usually offering a buffet as well as à la carte options.
Lobbibar – This elegant lounge, with modern striped chairs and dramatic lighting, offers signature cocktails, gourmet small plate appetizers, and nightly specials. Multiple large-screen TVs make it a great place to watch the big game.
Perks – This grab-and-go coffee shop in the hotel lobby sells Starbucks coffee along with fresh fruit, pastries, and sandwiches.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
7-Day Advance Purchase Promotion
Book a stay in an "Advance Purchase" rate category at least 7 days in advance of travel starting February 1, 2011 and receive a 15% discount off the room rate.
Must purchase at least 7 days in advance to qualify for discount. Must book an "Advance Purchase" rate category to qualify. Discount is reflected in the rate paid at time of booking. Rate is non-refundable. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Offer is valid through January 30, 2030; however, Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply.