Book your room at Lorien Hotel and Spa, a Kimpton Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Accessible Lorien Suite with Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Lorien SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
King Claw Foot Tub RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe One King Bed AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King Rain Shower RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Boutique hotel in Old Town Alexandria steps from King St. Metro
Close to King St. Metro
This Alexandria boutique hotel is conveniently located near King Street metro and attractions such as Christ Church, Lyceum, and the Black History Museum.
The Lorien Spa features 5 treatment rooms, steam rooms, and an adjacent 24-hour full-service fitness center. 3 inspired dining venues are also located on site.
Guestrooms at the Lorien Hotel & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel provide the option of in-room massage treatments for guests' relaxation. All rooms feature varied comforts from HDTV to pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The pet-friendly Lorien Hotel & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel features 3,000 square feet of event and meeting space, and provides complimentary newspapers, coffee, and tea in the lobby. A complimentary wine reception is held nightly. Bicycles are available for guest use. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available in common areas for a surcharge.
The adjacent BRABO Tasting Room restaurant serves seasonal fare and offers an extensive wine list. 24-hour room service is available. The Lorien Spa provides a range of massage and spa treatments, as well as steam rooms and a 24-hour fitness center. 2 large conference/meeting rooms are on site.
The 6-story Lorien Hotel & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
BRABO - Award-winning cuisine in a stylish environment. Located adjacent to the new Lorien Hotel & Spa, BRABO serves a variety of classic and contemporary dishes.
BRABO Tasting Room - Casual gathering place featuring a wood-burning brick oven, seasonal fare, artisan cheeses, and a wine and beer list focusing on small-production operations.
The Butcher's Block - Retail market emphasizing specialty foods such as charcuterie, select wines, artisan cheese, and Belgian chocolate. Guests may also order prepared picnics for excursions into Old Town or Mount Vernon.
The hotel hosts a complimentary wine reception nightly, serves a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning for an extra cost, and provides 24-hour room service.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Lorien Hotel and Spa, a Kimpton Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Lorien Hotel and Spa, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.