Please enter your travel dates.
Arlington hotel near airport and Pentagon
Gateway to DC
Just off Interstate 395 and 1 mile from Washington DC, the Sheraton overlooks the Pentagon and the Washington Monument; Arlington National Cemetery is 1 mile away, and Reagan National Airport is less than 2 miles.
Shuttle to sites
The Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Reagan National Airport, the Pentagon, a shopping mall, and Metro. An enclosed rooftop pool dazzles with skylights and views of the nation's capital.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Guestrooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, including extra-thick, plush-top mattresses and plump duvets in rich colors. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access are available in all rooms.
This Sheraton offers easy access to the nation's capital from the neighboring Interstate 395. The Pentagon City Metro Station is about 1.5 miles away, and accessible via complimentary shuttle. Reagan National Airport is less than 2 miles away.
The hotel features a 24-hour business center. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. An indoor heated pool grants swimmers panoramic views of Washington, D.C. through the wall of windows.
The Sheraton's Potomac Restaurant is open for 3 meals daily, including breakfast and lunch buffets. A bar serves Starbucks coffee, light fare, beer, wine, and spirits; 3 flat-panel TVs keep guests entertained.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Potomac Restaurant and Lounge - Contemporary, well-lit restaurant serving three à la carte meals daily, in addition to breakfast and lunch buffets. Favorites include Maryland crab cakes, grilled lamb chops, panini sandwiches, and Belgian waffles. Spirits, wines, beer, Starbucks coffee, light fare served in lounge with plasma TVs.
The Sheraton's 24-hour fitness center includes exercise machines, weights, TVs, and locker rooms. A heated indoor pool is on the rooftop, with views of Washington D.C. from the wall of windows. Tables and chairs flank the pool; a seasonal, rooftop sundeck has patio furniture.
Towers Park, less than a half-mile away, includes a lighted basketball court, tennis courts, playground, picnic shelter, and a dog exercise area. It's open from sunrise until 30 minutes after sunset.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.