Book your room at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed (DC VIEW)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Arlington hotel near airport and Pentagon
Gateway to DC
Just off Interstate 395 and 1 mile from Washington DC, the Sheraton overlooks the Pentagon and the Washington Monument; Arlington National Cemetery is 1 mile away, and Reagan National Airport is less than 2 miles.
Shuttle to sites
The Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Reagan National Airport, the Pentagon, a shopping mall, and Metro. An enclosed rooftop pool dazzles with skylights and views of the nation's capital.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Guestrooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, including extra-thick, plush-top mattresses and plump duvets in rich colors. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access are available in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
At your hotel
This Sheraton offers easy access to the nation's capital from the neighboring Interstate 395. The Pentagon City Metro Station is about 1.5 miles away, and accessible via complimentary shuttle. Reagan National Airport is less than 2 miles away.
The hotel features a 24-hour business center. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. An indoor heated pool grants swimmers panoramic views of Washington, D.C. through the wall of windows.
The Sheraton's Potomac Restaurant is open for 3 meals daily, including breakfast and lunch buffets. A bar serves Starbucks coffee, light fare, beer, wine, and spirits; 3 flat-panel TVs keep guests entertained.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 365
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 11.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 11.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Potomac Restaurant and Lounge - Contemporary, well-lit restaurant serving three à la carte meals daily, in addition to breakfast and lunch buffets. Favorites include Maryland crab cakes, grilled lamb chops, panini sandwiches, and Belgian waffles. Spirits, wines, beer, Starbucks coffee, light fare served in lounge with plasma TVs.
The Sheraton's 24-hour fitness center includes exercise machines, weights, TVs, and locker rooms. A heated indoor pool is on the rooftop, with views of Washington D.C. from the wall of windows. Tables and chairs flank the pool; a seasonal, rooftop sundeck has patio furniture.
Towers Park, less than a half-mile away, includes a lighted basketball court, tennis courts, playground, picnic shelter, and a dog exercise area. It's open from sunrise until 30 minutes after sunset.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.