Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Traditional Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Club Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Suburban hotel in northern Virginia’s tech corridor
Set in northern Virginia's busy technology corridor amid corporate offices, this Sheraton is adjacent to the Reston National Golf Course and a mile from Reston Town Center.
Complimentary transportation is provided to and from Washington Dulles, 24 hours a day. Another shuttle takes Sheraton guests anywhere within 2 miles of the hotel every day.
LCD TVs and movies
Each guestroom at this DC area Sheraton has a flat-screen LCD TV with pay movies and video games. Plush Sweet Sleeper Beds are provided.
In suburban Virginia, close to many large technology firms, the Sheraton is adjacent to a golf course and 1 mile from the shops and restaurants at Reston Town Center. Complimentary 24-hour airport transportation is provided every 30 minutes to and from Washington Dulles. Also, complimentary daily shuttle service is available within a 2-mile radius, 7 AM-10 PM (subject to availability).
Lounge chairs and umbrella tables surround the seasonal outdoor pool, located in a landscaped courtyard. A self-serve business center and complimentary fitness center are accessible 24 hours. The hotel has 18 meeting/conference rooms. A computer station and Internet point are available; wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby area. Luggage storage is also available.
Syrah restaurant offers American fare, the Cosmopolitan Lounge provides a bar menu and pool table, and a 24-hour sundry shop stocks Starbucks coffee and snacks.
Dogs, 80 pounds or less, are allowed without surcharges. Complimentary for use during stay is the Sheraton red, white, and blue dog bed. Owners are provided with food, water bowls and temporary ID tags with hotel contact information. A pet waiver must be signed.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Syrah - Contemporary restaurant overlooking the hotel grounds. American fare including steaks, sandwiches, salads, pastas, and seafood. Buffet and à la carte dining. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cosmopolitan Lounge - Overlooking the pool and courtyard. Pool table and multiple TVs. Bar menu and cocktails. Open from late morning to late evening.
Cravings - Adjacent to the front desk. Self-serve. Starbucks coffee, snacks, and beverages. Open 24 hours.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
A large, landscaped courtyard surrounds the seasonal outdoor pool. A complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes treadmills, a stationary bike, a stair machine, a weight-training machine, and free weights. Guests also receive discounted passes to the YMCA, about one mile away.
Adjacent to the hotel is 18-hole Reston National Golf Course, a semi-private facility that is open to the public. Five miles away is Woody's Driving Range that also has a miniature golf course, batting cages, basketball and volleyball courts. The 800-acre Great Falls Park, about 10 miles away, provides 15 miles of scenic trails for hiking and mountain biking, and horse riding. Rock climbing is also a popular activity here.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.