Availability: Sheraton Suites Alexandria
Traditional Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
High-rise near Potomac in Old Town Alexandria
1 mile from Reagan National Airport and situated among Old Town Alexandria shops and the Potomac River, this all-suite hotel is 6 miles from the Smithsonian and 7 miles from the White House and Capitol.
The Sheraton Suites offers a fitness center, indoor pool with spa tub, complimentary airport shuttle, and special beds and extras for canine guests accompanying human friends.
French doors separate bedrooms from sitting rooms in the 247 suites at this Alexandria hotel. Units offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper custom beds and flat-screen TVs. Wired and wireless Internet access are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Suites Alexandria Amenities
Sheraton guests swim in the indoor lap pool, relax in the adjacent spa tub, and read on the large outdoor patio. On the second floor, near the pool, the fitness center's equipment includes two treadmills and stair machines. Business amenities include a business center, complimentary high-speed wired Internet access, a conference/meeting room, and audio-visual equipment for meetings. Self parking is available to guests on site for a surcharge. The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle on a schedule.
The Sheraton's complimentary Love That Dog program gives canine guests special beds and treats. Their human companions receive a map of good areas to walk their pals, as well as plastic gloves and bags for clean-up detail.
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1987
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $10.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
A breakfast buffet with hot and cold items is available daily in the on-site restaurant for a surcharge.
Room service is available during limited hours.
This Sheraton offers guests an indoor lap pool with an adjacent spa tub, and a fitness center featuring two treadmills and stair machines.
Four blocks from the hotel, a jogging and cycling path weaves through woods past lovely views of the Potomac River on its way to Mount Vernon, George Washington's home, 8 miles south.
The nearest golf course is 5 miles across the Potomac in Washington at Hains Point. It has 18 holes, a driving range, and miniature course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sheraton Suites Alexandria Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22-28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.