Book your room at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
StudioMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Sterling eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Sterling, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Center for Innovative Technology Complex and Herndon Centennial Golf Course. Area attractions also include National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center and Industrial Strength Theatre.
At SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access along with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport
- The Overview
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-out. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.