Book your room at The Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Fairfax eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Fairfax, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Patriot Center, George Mason University, and Ratcliffe-Allison House and Pozer Garden. Local attractions also include National Firearms Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, The Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers; rooms also include irons/ironing boards and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (900 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Free self parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free self parking
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Boxwoods - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Well - This Cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for The Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.