Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Suites near airport and Dulles High Tech Corridor
Shuttle to flights
Located within 4 miles of Northern Virginia's high-tech corridor, this all-suites Marriott provides complimentary shuttle service to and from Dulles International Airport, 2 miles away.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. To unwind from work, the hotel offers an indoor and seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, and fitness room.
Newly renovated Marriott guestrooms feature Revive signature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens. French doors separate living and sleeping areas.
The Washington Dulles Marriott Suites offers a business-friendly location 2 miles from the airport and about 7 miles from the Dulles Expo & Conference Center. Within 10 miles, visitors will find high-tech companies and manufacturers, such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Oracle, Accenture, Boeing and Northrop Grumman.
In addition to the Grill Room Restaurant, the hotel offers a lobby lounge. An on-site conference center with 5 meeting rooms can seat up to 120 guests, and the hotel's business center is open 24 hours a day. An executive boardroom and 2 hospitality suites are also available.
Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available.
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Grill Room - Contemporary American cuisine, including steaks, seafood, and pasta, served in a spacious lobby setting. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Adjoining lounge serving cocktails and light fare afternoons until late night.
Lobby Lounge - Drinks and light dining.
The Marriott's indoor/seasonal outdoor pool is open in the mornings and evenings during the week, and it's open all day on weekends. The recently renovated fitness center, open 24 hours, is equipped with advanced cardio equipment, resistance machines, and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.