Deluxe - Advance Purchase.
- One King Bed
Executive Room - Business Package
Upscale suburban corporate hotel in Northern Virginia
Located 30 minutes from DC in a campus setting, this elegant Chantilly Marriott hotel is 7 miles from Dulles International Airport. The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center is 5 miles away.
Tennis, swimming pools
Marriott Westfields' recreational options include lighted tennis courts, mountain bikes, 24-hour fitness facility, and indoor and outdoor pools.
The 336 air-conditioned guestrooms feature premium bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens. Wireless Internet access is available.
This corporate retreat-style hotel offers six lighted tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, a basketball court, 20-by-50-foot indoor and 30-by-80-foot outdoor pools, mountain bike rental, walking and hiking trails, a 24-hour fitness area, and a sauna.
Onsite dining includes an upscale restaurant serving Continental fare for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch; a lounge and a casual bar with billiard tables; and a large, convention-style dining room for meetings or lectures.
The 40,000 square feet (3,600 square meters) of meeting space includes 31 conference rooms, with a 182-seat amphitheater, multilingual translation service, catering service, and audio-visual equipment. A staffed 24-hour business center offers copying, faxing, lamination, computer services, and 3 computer workstations (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles is located near local companies such as Lockheed Martin, SAIC, Northop Grumman, ExxonMobil, Boeing, Aerospace Corporation, CACI, and Harris Corporation.
The hotel offers free self-parking in its large main parking lot.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 31
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 336
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Palm Court - Upscale dining room offering Continental fare for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a Sunday brunch. Main dishes include Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin and Buttermilk Cornmeal Crusted Catfish.
Fairfax Dining Room - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Buffet style. Spacious dining room with large windows.
Wellington's Pub - Open for lunch and dinner. Light bar fare, snacks, beverages. Offers three blue-felt billiards tables and several flat-screen TVs for entertainment.
Starbucks Coffee - Offers a selection of specialty coffees, tea and fresh-baked pastries.
Marriott Westfields offers six lighted tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, a basketball court, mountain bike rental, running track path, hiking trails, indoor pool (20 by 50 feet) and outdoor pool (30 by 80 feet), sauna, spa tub, and women's and men's locker facilities. A 24-hour fitness area with aerobic and strength-training equipment is also available. Ahealth spa offers massage therapy, facials, nail care, and a relaxation room for spa guests.
Located seven miles from the hotel, the Westfields Golf Club is a par-71, 18-hole course designed by Fred Couples.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington, DC-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Additional Details
Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.