Please enter your travel dates.
Bungalow, Sea Facing
- One Double Bed
Duplex, Sea View
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Deluxe Cottage, Sea View
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This Nosy Be hotel is located by the ocean and situated on the beach within walking distance of Madirokely Beach. Area attractions also include Lemuria Land Park.
Spend the day on L'Heure Bleue's beach or relax by one of the hotel's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Guestrooms open to furnished lanais with beach or ocean views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and safes.
L'Heure Bleue features 2 outdoor swimming pools. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This beach hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Furnished lanai
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Partially open bathroom
- Beach view
- Ocean view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Outdoor treatment areas
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MGA 20000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MGA 43200 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MGA 21600 (one way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.