Please enter your travel dates.
One Double Bed, Non-Smoking
- One Double Bed
One Double and One Sofa Bed, Non-Smoking
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Two Single Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Single Beds
Executive, One Double and One Sofa Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Nottingham hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Nottingham, this hotel is in the same area as Elvaston Castle, University of Nottingham, and Nottingham Trent University. Area attractions also include Queen's Medical Centre and Wyvern Business Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham M1 J25 features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 11 meeting rooms are available. This Nottingham hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub only
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Holiday Inn Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu