Availability: Park Plaza Nottingham
Executive King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Nottingham near Nottingham Council House
Located in the heart of Nottingham, this hotel is within walking distance of Old Market Square, Nottingham Council House, and Nottingham Cathedral. Also nearby are Nottingham Castle and Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Plaza Nottingham features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Plaza Nottingham Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Nottingham hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 11
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chino Latino - This restaurant specializes in Pan-Asian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Located on the ground floor, The Light Bar is open to hotel guests 24 hours a day and offers a wide selection of food and drinks (reduced menu after 11 p.m.) as well as complimentary Internet access and a big screen showing live sporting events. The Light Bar is the ideal location for a business meeting or a relaxing drink or meal.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
Park Plaza Nottingham Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 2.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 2.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.