Availability: Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Lodge with an outdoor pool, in Nuku Hiva (Taiohae)
This lodge is located in Nuku Hiva (Taiohae), close to Notre Dame Cathedral of the Marquesas.
In addition to a restaurant, Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge Amenities
The lodge offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Nuku Hiva lodge also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services, wedding services, and secretarial services can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner fee will be charged
- A New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner fee will be charged